Linux Apache MySQL PHP
LAMP stands for Linux - Apache - MySQL - PHP. It brings together the 4 major dynamic web services tools in the world:
Apache, first POSIX operation system published under GPL license, represents more that half of the Internet servers in service and is in constant growth. Apache, also available under GPL license, nearly has a monopole, being the most used web server throughout the world. MySQL, is the most popular of Open Source SQL database servers. PHP, the dynamic web page generator, often associated with databases like MySQL, Postgres, or Oracle, is the reference for professional web sites developers.
This course teaches how to configure a LAMP platform and use it as a PHP development environment.
- Linux fundamentals
- File handling command
- Shell et vi
- Installation and configuration
- Files hierarchy
- User webpages
- Apache startup with (x)inetd or standalone
- Virtual hosts and aliases
- Directory protection and CGI scripts
- MySQL database and tables
- Value types
- SQL langage : insert, select, alter, delete, table creation and deletion, table drop, database change
- Dynamic web page programing
- The difference between PHP and HTML
- PHP programing principle
- PHP variables
- Interaction with forms
- Form security
- File download
- Database connection and disconnection
- PHP configuration : PHP.ini
- Safe mode : use and advantages
- Notions of Object Programing in PHP
Webmasters and web developers.
Linux and programming knowledge. Basic HTML and SQL knowledge. Knowledge of a programming language.
I am satisfied with the service offered from Savoir-faire Linux. I hope the team will continue to offer same trainings in the future.