A Player in the Free World
A Producer and Contributor of Free Software
As a committed and recognized actor of the free software movement promoting the right to freely access and use software, Savoir-faire Linux helps build a freer and more sustainable world. The company collaborates with the best engineers in the largest free software platforms to develop the technologies of tomorrow.
Productions & Contributions
Donations & Partnerships
Community Support and Commitment
The strength of Savoir-faire Linux is in its strong partnerships with the communities and actors of Free Software.
Building A Sustainable World
An Environmental Commitment Certified ISO 14001
Savoir-faire Linux supports an economy in transition and promotes an innovative and new business model in which value lies in knowledge and skills.Engaged in a new digital and ecological era, it develops its activities around cooperation and the pooling of knowledge through a vast network of technological experts.
A Comprehensive and Coherent Approach
- Compensating for greenhouse gas emissions accounted for by the company's activities in Canada through Carbone Boréal
- Disseminating the environmentally responsible practices within the ICT sector as a member of the Alliance for Computerized Technological Management (ACTM)
- An environmentally committed company, certified ISO 14001:2015. A question? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ecodesign, global cooperation and sustainable vision of our activities
- Responsible sourcing based on recognized certifications and residual materials management
Developed by Savoir-faire Linux, Jami is a free and universal communication software, which respects the freedom and privacy of its users.