Linux System Administration
This is a fundamental training course that provides the Linux users with the proper knowledge and understanding on how to administer and manage the Linux platform; both for servers and workstations.
This course covers all the essential elements that an administrator needs to configure and administer Linux systems, hardware as well as software.
- Installation of Linux and other software such as rpm, deb, yum, dnf, apt
- Managing system resources
- Management file systems and hard drives
- Devices (usb, pci, scsi, etc.)
- Start /stop (sys vinit and systemd)
- Managing users and permissions
- Shell, common administration tools and scripts
- Linux kernel and modules
Linux Administrators and advanced users.
SFL101 or having a relevant experience with Linux or Unix as well as the knowledge of scripting and command lines.
Passionate, knowledgeable, patient, respectful and friendly teacher.
Canada Science and Technology Museum Corporation