Introduction to React.js
This training will not cover: Webpack, Flux architecture.
An Introduction to React
- What is React?
- Why do we need to create React?
- What is virtual DOM? Knowing that React is a library (the V of MVC, a unidirectional action), and not a framework, we need to better understand virtual DOM.
- Fast Point ES6
- etc. Create Your First Component
- Introducing JSX.
- Definition of a component
- Create a component
- Make the component in the page
- Add exercise Discovering Props
- Create a component and assign a props to it
- Defining propsTypes
- Define default props
- Passing a props function
- Passing child props
- Add exercise Discovery of the States
- Changing the state of a compoment
- Passing a state in props
- Defining default states
- Adding exercise Communicate Your Components
- Parent communication -> child
- Communication child -> parent
- The context
- Adding an exercise Adding Styles to A Component
- Example with 'normal' workflow
- Example with style-inline
- Example with css-modules
- Adding an exercise Putting It into Practice
- Implementation through a project with:
- CRUD via api