Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam
A follow-up course for students that have completed Red Hat System Administration I (RH124), Red Hat® System Administration II with RHCSA Exam (RH135) is designed for IT professionals working to become full-time enterprise Linux system administrators.
Building on the foundation of command-line skills covered in System Administration I, you'll dive deeper into Red Hat Enterprise Linux to broaden your toolkit of administration skills. By the end of this course, you'll be able to administer and troubleshoot file systems and partitioning, logical volume management, access control, and package management. After attending Red Hat System Administration I and II, you'll be fully prepared to take the Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) exam.
Note: This course is intended to be taken following Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and does not cover all RHCSA exam tasks. If you have solid Linux command-line skills and want to take only 1 course before attempting the RHCSA exam, consider the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH200).
- Network configuration and troubleshooting,
- Managing file systems and logical volumes,
- Controlling user and file access,
- Installing and managing services and processes,
- Essential command-line operations,
- Troubleshooting file systems and partitioning,
- LVM, access control, and package management.
System Administrators that have completed RH124.