Linux System Security
This is the fourth of Savoir-faire Linux' course.
It provides knowledge to secure servers or workstations in an opened network Linux environment.
- Principles of security policy setup and administrator's role
- Linux security updates installation
- Authentication and access control
- File systems
- System monitoring and audit
- Network services
- Network security
- Student's choice :
- Apache : SSL, access rights
- Email : encryption, digital signature, Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam
- EJBCA introduction : Public key infrastructure
Linux network administrators.
SFL201, SFL102 and SFL301.
I appreciated the training and found it to be a good starting point for someone like myself that had very experience with Linux. After the training, I was able to start using a Linux system comfortably.